Sunday 4 December 2011

Samsung Smart TV - The Good and The Bad

I have now owned a Samsung D6530 LED Smart TV for over 3 months now. I really like the Smart TV option which connects to the internet via my wireless router, here are my views so far with the applications available on the Smart TV option:
1) BBC iPlayer is great, it is the app I use most and works exactly how I want it too, this is so far the best app.
2) You Tube, this is one of the worst apps I have used and it is better to access You Tube from the internet option rather than using the app.
3) Love Film would be good but I decided to cancel the subscription because the choice of films was very limited.

So far the biggest issue I have come across using the Smart TV option is that I need a keyboard for using the internet.

I would like more TV companies like ITV and Channel 4 to bring out apps like iPlayer for the Samsung TVs.

No comments:

Post a Comment