Tuesday 9 September 2014

Apples Keynote Speech - Some Issues

I started watching Apples Keynotes speech and there seemed to be an issue with the sound and a women talking in the background in another language, I thought I would come back to it later when someone at Apple had sorted it out. When I later tried to access the Keynote speech from my iPad it closed Safari!!! I kept trying but could not get it to work, I imagine it was due to the amount of people trying to view the web site.

So I have not watched much of it and have only heard about what was said from blogs and tweets. The Apple watch looks better than I had expected, but still a bit chunky. The iPhone 6 is a bit disappointing with the camera sticking out, which I can imagine will scratch coffee tables. Will have to see it in the flesh before giving proper judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment